Following the resignation of the current clerk and RFO, the parish council are seeking someone to take on the statutory role within this small but vibrant village.
Duties include responsibility for
- organsing meetings of the council and assisting the chairman.
- Administration tasks
- Attending meetings held on a Tuesday evening (minimum once a month on the third Tuesday)
- Preparing agendas, minutes and dealing with the councils correspondence
- Updating the councils website and Facebook presence.
- The RFO is responsible for the maintenance of the parish accounts, payments and preparation of financial reports for council members.
This is a salaried post of 30 hours per month, with renumeration depending on qualifications and experience. Pay scale in line with the national scale for local council clerks starting at (unqualified) LC1 13 (£11.97) (qualified) LC2 18 (£13.21).
For further information please contact:
Jacqui Strong email@example.com or telephone 01278 325618.
For more information about this lovely village visit www.middlezoyparishcouncil.co.uk
Closing date for applications Friday 1st July 2022, interviews to be held during early July.