The Parish council are seeking a committed Finance Officer to take up this established role from April 2022.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a vibrant working Parish Council, that is looking to grow further.
8 hours spread over the week to suit the right candidate. Working closely with The Clerk, you will be organised, reliable, able to work effectively, have a sound knowledge of accounting and BACS together with great IT skills.
- Full training on our accounts package.
- All IT and ancillary office equipment provided.
- Paid holidays.
- Work from home allowance.
- Permanent contract after probation period.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work locally and help shape the future of our Parish.
For an application pack please contact The Clerk:
email@example.com 01749 830265
We look forward to hearing from you.