VACANCY FOR PARISH CLERK - CORFE, SOMERSET.
Corfe Parish Council is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and enthusiastic person to the part-time position of Parish Clerk, working from home.
Start date: 1st October 2018.
Current Salary: £110 per month for an average of 12 hours. Reviewed annually.
Applications are invited from people who meet the following criteria:
• the ability to deal with a diverse range of issues in a timely and concise manner
• the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing with a wide variety of people and official organisations
• basic computer skills
• basic book-keeping skills
• knowledge of data protection regulations
• previous experience desirable, but not essential.
The successful applicant will need to be community minded and interested in the Parish, approachable as well as enthusiastic with a positive attitude to supporting the Council.
A job description or further information is available on request by emailing the Clerk, Louise Mackley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and CV to be sent to: Cllr John Harrison, Pickwick House, Corfe, TA3 7BY, or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 17th August 2018.
Suitability interviews will take place in Corfe on a date to be advised