Salary in accordance with the NJC scale points LC2 (24 – 28)pro rata, from £14.50 - £16.31 per hour (pay award pending), commensurate with experience and qualifications.
30 hours per week, hours/days to be agreed.
Applications are invited for the position of Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer to Yeovil Without Parish Council.
The Clerk/RFO is responsible for the administration of the business and finances of the Council. The post includes evening work and occasional attendance at other partner meetings.
Candidates will need:
• Accurate administrative and financial skills, attention to detail
• Availability to attend monthly evening meetings
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate with confident knowledge of MS Office applications, internet, email, and social media
• Ability to meet deadlines and work alone, use of initiative
• Certificate in Local Council Administration (CiLCA) or equivalent, or a willingness to work towards it
• An interest in community life
• A friendly and positive outlook
The role is initially home based working, until such time that facilities can be established for office based working.
To apply please completed an application form which is available on our website.
Application form, job description and job specification link:
Please forward the completed application to:
The Clerk, Yeovil Without Parish Council, 15 Heather Way, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8DZ or via email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday 10th August 2020.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 17th August 2020 and may take place virtually (Zoom).