Corfe Parish Council is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and enthusiastic person to the part-time position of Parish Clerk, working from home
Start Date:1st October 2019
Current Salary: £140per month for an average of 12 hours. Reviewed annually.
Applications are invited from people who meet the following criteria:
- The ability to deal with a diverse range of issues in a timely and concise manner.
- The ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of people and official organisations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic book-keeping skills.
- Knowledge of data protection regulations.
- Previous experience desirable, but not essential.
The successful applicant will need to be community minded and interested in the Parish, approachable as well as enthusiastic with a positive attitude in supporting the Council.
Application and CV to be sent to: Cllr John Harrison, Pickwick House Corfe TA3 7BY or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org