Responding to Planning Applications – FULLY BOOKED
In this lecture, Justin Robinson (SALC CEO) will focus in on the key areas councils should focus on in their role as a consultee in the planning process . Topics will include:
- An overview of the planning system
- The role of the parish/town council
- How councils should respond to applications
- Material planning considerations
- How councils can best get their voices heard
Cost: £25pp for member councils, £100pp for non-members.
SPECIAL OFFER: Councils booking 3 spaces will receive an additional space for free.
Recent Member News
Chief Executive’s Summer UpdateNow that the dust has settled from the local elections, I would like to take…
NALC Legal Update – June 2022The Official Controls (Plant Protection Products) Regulations 2020 We wanted to draw your attention to…
NALC Legal Update – April 2022Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – gifting mugs to residents? We have been asked if there is…