In this seminar (lasting up to 3 hours), Justin Robinson (SALC CEO) will focus in on the key areas councils should focus on in their role as a consultee in the planning process . Topics will include:
- An overview of the planning system
- The role of the parish/town council
- How councils should respond to applications
- Material planning considerations
- How councils can best get their voices heard
Cost: £30pp for member councils, £100pp for non-members. Councils booking 3 spaces will receive an additional space for free.
Recent Member News
NALC Legal Update – April 2022Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – gifting mugs to residents? We have been asked if there is…
New Code of Conduct for All Somerset CouncilsLetter from SALC, Somerset County Council and all four Somerset District Councils - Click here…
2021-22 National Salary Award Finally AgreedFind the full details under the 'Council as an Employer' tab in the members area.