In this seminar (lasting up to 3 hours), Justin Robinson (SALC CEO) will focus in on the key areas councils should focus on in their role as a consultee in the planning process . Topics will include:
- An overview of the planning system
- The role of the parish/town council
- How councils should respond to applications
- Material planning considerations
- How councils can best get their voices heard
Cost: £30pp for member councils, £100pp for non-members. Councils booking 3 spaces will receive an additional space for free.