How To Conquer Town & Parish Council Accounting & Stop Worrying
You’re a Clerk or RFO and you’re in charge of getting the accounts right together plus all the in-depth reporting.
Easy, right? Find an accounts platform or open Excel and get your data in.
Well, not so fun fact: There are complicated rules which you must adhere to for compliance. Plus the reports can take ages...
So why does it take me so long to balance the bank, get the reports right, ensure the VAT is correct and complete the AGAR?
That’s where our Head Trainer, Hannah Driver, the support accountant at Scribe Accounts, comes in.
She’s been training Council Accounting for nearly three years… and actually gets the pain Clerks go through.
Want to learn her ways?
Join us Thursday 21st January @ 11.30am for our ALL NEW LIVE TRAINING CLASS, "How To Conquer Town & Parish Council Accounting & Stop Worrying":
During this Live Training Class you’ll discover…
- How Parish & Town Council accounting rules work.
- Super easy procedures to make sure your books balance.
- How VAT returns work and what scheme you should be using.
- The secrets to a straight forward year-end and getting the AGAR right.
Be there LIVE… There won't be a replay!
- Getting Hannah’s tips right ensures your audit is a breeze.
- Ask questions LIVE on the call so you know exactly how to take control of your Council accounts right away.
- PLUS -- a competition to win a bottle of Scribe Gin.
This Masterclass is for you if…
- You’re a Clerk, RFO or Councillor with an interest in finance.
- You’re losing your shirt to accounting problems and need to get it working RIGHT NOW.
- You need to uplevel your accounting skills for your Council before year-end.
Walk away feeling:
- Confident you know how to take control of your Council’s accounts with a professional approach.
This is going to be a game-changer for you!
Email: email@example.com for a link to register
When you register, I'll send you the link to join us live on Thursday 21st January @ 11.30am.
We can't wait to see you!
Hannah & Tim