4th October 2018
3rd October 2017
23rd June 2017
The County Committee consists of the SALC President, the chairmen of each Area Meeting and up to four individuals appointed by each Area Meeting; three of which must be councillors from member councils.
The County Committee is active in discussing the work of the Association and taking decisions on its future development.
The current County Committee members are:
- Cllr Jenny Lawrence, Ashcott Parish Council email@example.com
- Cllr Ann Reader, Charlton Horethorne Parish Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Godfrey Townrow, Curry Mallet Parish Council email@example.com
- Cllr Peter Seib, Brympton Parish Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr David Aldridge, Chilcompton Parish Council email@example.com
- Cllr Deborah Losey, Shepton Mallet Town Council Cllr.firstname.lastname@example.org