GLASTONBURY TOWN COUNCIL IS LOOKING FOR AN
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER & RECEPTIONIST
TO JOIN THE BUSY OFFICER TEAM AT GLASTONBURY TOWN HALL
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Secretarial support
- Handling and recording of monies received
- General administration, including filing, indexing, photocopying etc.
- Acceptance of bookings
- Dealing with personal and telephone enquiries from members of the public
- The collection of allotment rents and other tasks relating to the running of the allotments
- Minute taking at evening Committee meetings, when required (enhanced rate of pay)
- Other administrative duties at the direction of the Town Clerk
This is a part time role of 20 hours per week, normally between 12 noon and 4pm, Monday to Friday inclusive, with occasional evening working to cover Committee meetings. You will be based mostly in the Glastonbury Information Centre but also in the Town Clerk's Office and other Town Council properties when required.
The starting salary is £15807 per annum (pro rata) and you will be automatically enrolled on the Somerset County Council Superannuation Scheme.
Please contact the Town Council Office on 01458 831769 or email@example.com for further information. To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2018.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD WEEK COMMENCING MARCH 12TH.